Wednesday 28 August 2024

Star Outlaws 4

Before Fallout London came out I decicided to to make yet another Star Wars playthough - which I may or may not come back to  some day - but way I've gone about it Boston is totally alien and not as Irish (unless there's a Star Wars version of Irish which is Correllian I reckon)- only 3 videos so not my usual total  epic but  I may come back eventually and sort out Kays hair and clobber but lost a load of mods due to vortex acting odd    this could be set before the events in Outlaws so Kays about 18 here so its  the aftermath of the  Clone Wars  (don't release games early to reviewers ffs we want to play the game without spoilers ... have to go  out of my way to avoid the spoilers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallout London Playlist-Act 2

 Act 2 of Fallout London Playlist  some vids may be a framerate nightmare to watch( believe you me it is to play  maybe I'm using too   ...