Monday 16 September 2024

Fallout London Playlist-Act 2


 Act 2 of Fallout London Playlist  some vids may be a framerate nightmare to watch( believe you me it is to play  maybe I'm using too   high a setting for my pc) as seeing as its my first time in Fallout London I get lost at times -  or follow the wrong instructions - but hopefully much of this makes some sort of sense 


Captain Reasonable who can be found in Camden Town starts off act 2 - voice does sound like the good Captain Sensible from The Damned -as ever with these playlists I change the appearences and clothes of some characters so the Vagabonds for example I had a good laugh adapting there look(also cheating as I have no time for dying over and over again  much harder than vanilla Fallout 4 - which I hope to get back to after Act 3 )
Emma and Mad Jack (but it's Tommy Cooper really , he did start off as Jack the Ripper but decided to add yet another Tommy to the game)-Playing Star Wars Outlaws at the moment so act 3 may arrive in the autumn -feels like I'm heading towards stories conclussion but theres still plenty to explore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallout London Playlist-Act 2

 Act 2 of Fallout London Playlist  some vids may be a framerate nightmare to watch( believe you me it is to play  maybe I'm using too   ...