Thursday 10 October 2024

Fallout London Act 3 Playlist

Return to Camden -Mind you I can't find  the Dublin Castle -maybe the Pistols will rebuild it  The Third and final act .

 I will return to Blighty as game presents different paths to take  much like the original games  but sometime later when games been  patched, sorted  and more mods are around

Act is an  apt word as I'm not truly playing this it's fecking hard lol -but rather acting as its all about the action points not dying over again  for me -so  on god mode throughout these playlists as theres on only so much time in the day- but maybe next playthrough I'll go about it properly (but find a way to keep action points at maximun for cinematic reasons)

Based my version of Camelot on the characters from Camelot 3000 so I changed a few of the characters -thought the original look in vanilla game was more militaristic but to me Arthur , Merlin etc are old skool knights
next playlist will be Star Wars Outlaws related totally different vibe but also need to show what I've been colouring lately (I need to know when a pictures truly complete -kind of hard when things arty can seem so infinite-need to stop that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallout London Act 3 Playlist

Return to Camden -Mind you I can't find  the Dublin Castle -maybe the Pistols will rebuild it  The Third and final act .  I will retu...