Tuesday 28 February 2023

FalloutAD


 Old Stoney Faces Birthday today ...thought I'd stick these up ..I'll follow up with part 2 takes a while to assemble these into order) It won't make alot of sense especially first few videos as sound on dialogue cuts out but once I meet Judd I mean Kellogg -iT'S great to see One Eyed Jack back in the megazine  and Battle Action is returning for a short while at least depends if it becomes popular -lots of cameos and battle-groupies again I just can't help having a lively imagination.

DreddOut Part 1

 


Lots of colouring on the go all though destracted by Battlefront 2 (big improvement since debut)Zombie Army 4 and the trials of life such as it is ..mustn't grumble it'll be spring soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana Jones and The Institute of Doom

  The Sequel to last post but one  .. getting more views on Youtube   mainly due to new TV show which is  Grande  +  1 -well done gawd bless...