Thursday 26 January 2023

Mandolore or Bust!


 2023 and the grim reaper is still acting like a berk at least in March there's one thing you can count on been quality and that's Mando.

I wonder if Christopher Llyod is Mando's old Mentor or perhaps he's a Jedi that looked after Grogu after Order 66 -also hoping to see Fenn Rau pop up I doubt he'd getalong with Bo Katan and the Death Watch somehow .. Fett will end up Mandalore that's who my moneys on.,, he has a vision when Lizard jumped into his snout  I think that connects up directly .with the Mandalorian tribes he seems prepared to wield The Darksaber

 


 Nice fanart dates all wrong though  otherwise I wouldn't be all speculative now lol If theres a Mando game in the works they should set it before he hooks up with the green fella I mean he has around 30 odd years of history to explore would make a good way to make up for not making 1313

Final Boba Fett/Mandalorian Fallout 4 playlist -spent far too much time playing this lol I need a new p.c if I want to return to Commonwealth so I'm trying out some other games at the moment for a change .But I'm sure when Fallout London hits I'll come back for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...