Thursday 15 August 2024

Fallout London Act 1 Playlist.

A few holiday snaps from London 2237 before the main feature
Mrs Peel and Allister Tenpenny(kind of like Prince Charles I mean the King these days)

Yvette Vagabond 4 Life!

I messed around with Goddess mode so Emma can be more in the story (not a fan of that olde  dialouge system as it limits and breaks my immersion although more can be said and choices are  - but still prefer Fallout 4 speech as it feels more natural and my character gets face time she deserves  )-but having a great time roaming the streets of London  .. as ever unlike other peoples playthroughs.


Biggin Hill
Nobody seems to be in .. maybe door will open later in story

It's a long way to Croydon lol.So far so good has all the ingredients  of a great Fallout game even though it's from Ol Blighty-Act 2 will follow in a few weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallout London Playlist-Act 2

 Act 2 of Fallout London Playlist  some vids may be a framerate nightmare to watch( believe you me it is to play  maybe I'm using too   ...