Thursday 7 September 2023

Fallout Order -Season 4


 Another Season of Buffy the Stormtrooper Slayer (although  most of the action in this takes place in Far Harbor this time around as story begins with The Secret of Huntress Manor so more Super Mutant and Trapper Slayer -Fourville and Tales Commonwealth also appear in playlist -Created these durring the Covid Lockdowns as these are from three years ago and before I had Faceripper so not as many attempts at famous faces as the other playlists 


This Chap Ronald or Rontrooper turns up alot
Sheev Palpatine turns up halfway through as the High Confesssor Tektus although he sounds like John Hurt in a evil mood.

Trying to avoid using ai.image generator lately as I  have to get my own colour mojo back-you can get addicted to making cool looking stuff - a very easy trap to fall into...fed the front cover from my last post into Dream Wombo to see what it would come up with 


 

Story for" Revenge of the Jedi" is in the  planning as is "Once Upon a Time in the Rad " a Judge Dredd epic fan fic is also on the way- so I'll  use  AI to help me conceive ideas .. heres The Duke of Alderaan (Alan Rickman) who was going to play Moff Jerjerrod   so I thought upof another role  for him




He'd be a bit younger though as story takes place during the events of Return of the Jedi  so it would be the 1983 Alan. rather than Galaxy Quest Alan

 

The last Ashoka episode(Ep 4) was most awesome and like the last episode cliffhanger presents all kinds of posibilities -I hope writers strike comes to a agreement as we need season 2 may have a long wait though.. Also sad to hear animation studios that ,made Clone Wars Rebels and Bad Batch have closed .. they kept the whole Star Wars thang going in the years between sagas




Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...