Thursday 29 June 2023

Fallout Order Season 2


 Vault Tec Salesman -I've started piecing together opening scenes of Fallout 4 into a comic strip  produced by ai prompts and game stills -(this been a potential panel)I'll have a go at opening scene but the rest of the game would take forever- but want to see if it's possible and wheather it would work as a page  but once it's done I'll post it here


Codsworth the robot butlers  a problem though the ai  changes his design  everytime can't seem to get around understanding he has no legs and levitates like Wordy from Look and Read (used to freak me out that orange thing lol)-I tend to turn Codsworth into a humanoid with mods as game progresses  but unto Season 2  which starts off very slowly no thanks to a dodgy Courser Jacket texture which slowed everything down so a few of these vids are a bit bionic woman  in framerate lol it's my own fault though should of installed a mod called FROST one should  always read mod descriptions in full I guess




A few moments and characters featured in latest playlist AI'ed up
Winlock and Barnes Mando Style
Preston Garvey
Commander Cody
The Brotherhood in this playlist are Rogue Clones whilst the Institute and Raiders are the Empire whilst the Gunners tend to be Mandolorians and other mercanaries
Turned my version of High Rise into a bogus figure a few High Rise variations
looked better far away -mid shots aren't as good as close ups and its a crying shame theres no landscape format I know this AI Generator is for mobiles but I'm using a computer with these
Trying to put Richie Cunningham into Star Wars galaxy but looks like bad cosplay lol
Padme Wright
Diamond City Sercurity
"BoiNK!
MacCready McFett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...