Thursday 22 June 2023

Fallout Order -Season One.


 Preston Garvey and Harley  Fallout Order style I did about 8 of these settled on this one as she was the least wonky (sometimes faces don't render correctly the further away they are) but they had   better helmets-all these images apart from game  capture are generated by Dream Wombo image generator.


Another Star Wars /Fallout 4 carcrash playlist from about 3 years ago I guess I made these  or just before the height of Covid Crisis  was learning how to do stuff- the  later playlists are more together  and feature face rips and presets but this has the best armor and outfits   so heres Seasoon One of Fallout Order - more to follow soon


Thought I'd mess around with AI art generators and mix it up with Star Wars figure cards another thing I'm still trying to work out here's some early attempts at these
I'm good at casting lol -I'll have to make a figure card for my version of Tzen from Tales of the Commonwealth mod I think he appears in the Fettout Playlists
Had a go at Cad Bane seemed the perfect Kellogg replacer at that time-get to hang with him too thanks to the Depravity Mod that was an option... Mr Bane could go full on Cyborg at some stage in his long life.
Cobb Vanth I know turns up in FettOut playlist (which can be found on this blog)but he starts off as Sam Elliot lol
Madtrooper.
Butchtrooper

Obi Wan season 3


 Grainspotting


 Drummerboy


Blake Abernathy 


 


Lando Garvey (hope that shows still happening)


Saw Gerera  Before he got scars lol (seriously I type scars as a prompt they never show up) did it with Orlok the Assassin too ,, I'll save him for a future post.


Moe Hackman


Lucas Miller


I couldn't find Bo's helmet somebody made that mod back in the day-but I did find a Katee lookalike


Deacon .

Got everywhere this guy back in 2020

Way more of this kind of gubbins on the other blog soon. so whats happening with Fallout tv show?


No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...