Wednesday 5 July 2023

2000ai -Post 1

Some 2000ad inspired images created by Dream Wombo Art Generator


 



Fink I know what I'll post now here's Finks younger bro Junior Angel

Some Dodgy Dredds





Sid Death

Fergee  King of the Big Smelly

Orlok The Assassin




a few Spikes Harvey  Rottens  or possibly Red  O'Donnell  seeing he hasn't got grenade earing (the AI couldn't figure that concept out)



It's either Shane or Kurtd  tried Johnny Rotten didn't work as well


Max Normal minus pinstripes (perp stole them).. I'll do more in correct suit (I did write" pinstripe" the Ai wouldn't listen)


Wulf Sternhammer



 






Durham Red

El Mestizo


Major Eazy


Sam Slade Robo Hunter  before meeting Stogie(the next step in vapin technology') seeing as i'm in a Bogie mood

 





 


Slaine in the rain
Anderson and Hershey
Harold X Button Man.. must create a Bill Savage at some stage... could do this forever -but sleeps a better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...