Sunday 21 May 2023

A.I Oh-Aye

 

Some AI Generated images from Craiyon Art Generator  my firsr attempts at AI Art although it hasn't matched humans just yet but it comes up with 9 images from the sentence you type in a search box -in this case Boba Fett playing a sitar  not sutr this one appeared on facebook but thought I'd get random and have Trump attackred by a Duck Billed Platypus and the AI abided


Maybe it's a Pepe Le Pew type situation lol- It's also a Bogart Generator



A few Dredd failures


 



Judge Muppet .. but at least the A.I kinda knows a little about Joe -Rogue Trooper didn't work but I typed Slaine and it got it wrong but knew it had a sword and sorcercy legendary setting and one Slaine was good


This was meant to  be Hammerstein -mind you it's great for designig big robots


Picture that came from a friends suggestion I've done my own version prior  he prefers that one  to AI  I'll post that at a later date  -The Death Earth


Right now I'll use this as a glorified etch a sketch-  but I hope the pic above  isn't the result of an AI World 

When you're a kid designing Stormtroopers and Mandos in a excercise book was one activity to survive the bleak  early 80's  so I see this as a great sophisticated  tool for that apparently this is what a Ramonetrooper looks like


More Troopers and Mandos


Lord Fett

Pink Panthertrooper


 Would make a most  excellent Jaster Mereel design.



Done Billions of these .. better stop more will follow no doubt.. has no idea about Slave 1 though,

Jimbo


Nice pic of Debbie to finnish here .. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...