Friday 26 May 2023

A1 AI.

 More AI Art Generator stuff this time from DREAM by Wombo

AI tying to draw Dredd and  Anderson Bolland style .. has a problem doing his helmet maybe it's a copyright thing


 

A few Wren & Fett's


All I do is write a  few words  and wollop it exists -!

Average Sized Vader


Shorty Stormtrooper


"Go On My Son!"


Instant McQuarrie ! a few wrong Dredd's 




Done millions of these  as you can imagine 


Beautiful Tina.


Meant to be Emma Peel but still kinda cool... far more on the other blog


;

Instant Syd Mead!

Wish I had this thing back in 1980 but I guess I wouldn't bother to learn to draw ..Right now though It takes me about a week to colour four pages -sometimes it's a struggle sometimes it's a real joy   producing an image  yourself is a  cathartic experience  -I doubt the AI will ever have that.. but still these are dope images but I'll never give up been a humanoid art generator.



Two RamoneTroopers according to Dream.AI


The Next post is a product of hard work sweat and toil -but jt's all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...