Friday 1 October 2021

Carlos Day


 3 years since we lost Carlos Ezquerra -here's my tribute to King Carlos -from the pages of Colour Like Carlos 


The Very first Judge Dredd from 1977 given my colour treatment
Probably better to check these out on my Flickr Page as they are huge more than likely reduced in size by blogger https://www.flickr.com/photos/73763724@N04/albums/72157715853348012 New from Rebellion the collected Stainless Steel Rat =Illustrated by Carlos and adapted by Kelvin Gosnell I know I posted this film on Hipsville365ad but reasons why I set up this new blog is the fact I'd ask visitors outside UK if they could actually visit that blog and it seemed to be blocked so this will be my new home at least for my comic colouring content - if that don't work taking my wares off to wordpress or somewhere else There's been 6 visitors here so far well at least that's an improvement by 3 lol But here's a lovely tribute to the great man himself King Carlos and a lengthy interview I will be colouring the first episode of Rat Pack- a WW2 Commando story in a few weeks time Hope you get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...