Tuesday 28 September 2021

JohnO'vision.


 This cover won't be final thing as I may try something different with the sky


Decided to start new blog all about my comic colouring as that's what I plan to do for rest of my days - as well as the caring but I face the reality of that day when it ends so going to build up a big library of stories mainly published originally in black n white  but given the John treatment (meaning a blast of colour) so got 30 or  40 years of this to go if I'm fortunate enough to keep alive I've already had a blog for these but seems like blogger doesn't direct traffic that way so I'll post under RamoneTrooper guise see if that makes a iota of difference - thought up title last week apparently there was a TV show same title cept they couldn't spell John properly lol . Above a few samples of what I've been working on the last few weeks  Art by Joe Colquhoun , Mike McMahon , John Cooper and Dave Gibbons -better sort out this blog as I go alongand  may try out other social media too

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...