Monday 16 October 2023

Anderson PSI Division Colouring Project Part 4

Art Brett Ewins -thought I'd give Cassandra the Eagle Comic treatment similar to Bollands classic debut cover of old stoney face.
 Part 4 oif the first Judge Anderson Saga from 1985-The Four Dark Judges 

Story John Wagner  and Alan Grant -Art Cliff Robinson Lettering Tom Frame.






I'll return to Anderson sometime in the near future but right now I will be focused on Coolies Gun and Charleys War episode 12 as well as some one off things 

Recently Dredd lost one of his oldest supporting characters not sure she is the first female mega city cop to be depicted but certainly the first one to walk around without a helmet  here's my tribute to Chief Judge Barbara Hershey 2080-2145 - illustrated by her creator Brian Bolland


No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...