Saturday 10 June 2023

Aieeeee! AI.


 Tommorow Never Bothers  AI coloured Revolver Sleeve 

This Palette fm thing is something else  may come in kinda useful for me   -I mean I'll still be  colouring comics by hand or rather mouse but what if I fed screencaps for example from  BNW  WW1 footage would it colour no mans land  as much of Charley takes place there been using Peter Jackson excellent  They shall not Grew Old as a source of reference  but this ai app could have all sorts of uses 

Always wanted to see this 












And that's just a snippet - Watched Hayden and Diego interview today and it made me think of my 1986 head canon Star Wars Prequels so been messing about on Dream Wombo 


Marc and Lard -

Anakin with de-aged Sebastian Shaw  but also up for role of Ani -Val Kilmer and Ray Liotta

 



De aged Alec Guinness didn't turn out so well lol


More like William Holden lol

Been set in the 80's It would have to feature Christopher Walken and directed by Abel Ferrara


Now he'd be an awesome Thrawn.




King of the Outer Ring- More Mandos and Troopers








Luke & Leias Mum  Joanne Whalley

 

 Star Wars Episode One  in 1986 would of been cool-but Clone Wars was made in 1957 now that's another concept  for pics

Mad Crazy whats possible just by writing a sentence still for the moment it's fun  and possibly useful -Mankind needs to man up though  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...