Sunday 23 April 2023

Mandomath


 Season 3 -A change of pace from Seasons One and Two  Reminded me of Samarui epics like  The Water Margin and Kurosawa but with Jetpacks  so it's fine by me although Seasons One and Two still the best.

It's awesome that everybody was speculating about The Spies  but you're bought down to Mandolore by the end ... maybe the other spy was R5D4



Now thats what I talkin' about 2002 in forums I'd get banned from lol Hope to see more of this on grander scale Ran style with Sun Guard and Royal Guards -everything goes back to Kurosaws -check his storyboards George in Hondo

 

Gonna miss Mando and Grogru it'll be a few years unless he pops up in Skeleton Crew or Ashoka or perhaps theres a video game inbetween -Dyn hunting down Imperial High command Karl Fairburne style on different planets would be welcome But the Return of the Poncho will ease the wait till August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallout London Playlist-Act 2

 Act 2 of Fallout London Playlist  some vids may be a framerate nightmare to watch( believe you me it is to play  maybe I'm using too   ...