Friday 1 July 2022

Star Wars Colouring Project -A New Hope.

A few Star Wars things I coloured this yearI  haven't been able to complete things lately lives hectic on the caring front so completing things to a desired standard seems beyond my reach maybe get a few pages of Charley under my belt and I'll know what I'm doing again..-

These were taken from a Twitter post about Archie Goodwin and Al Williamson's dummy newspaper adaptation of  A New Hope  my friend had the book that featured these pages-The Art of Al Williamson in the 80's  so these strips were  hard to come by -but I figured if I'm going to colour Als newspaper strips I'll try this firsr as a demo- not the best scan ever but I had to try it out.


 




I wanted to get thes done by time Obi Wan came out -but if I feel like coming back to Star Wars Als Newspaper strips are next on the agenda which are much bigger than these images and line far better defined

Always wondered about this guy had very shiny boots lol C3PO and R2 are due a show I wonder if he'll pop up in it seeing as he's there old master. 

Very much looking forward to this Goldfinger & Doctor Zhivago in Star Wars galaxy fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...