Wednesday, 5 November 2025
Hypsville 365ad Playlist Update 18
Second Virtual disc from Beanotown Punks The Gnash
A few Silver Ramons recordings from 1972Had some Tim Muttley tracks that sounded like the Music Machine plus a few failed attempts at creating a Scott Walkeresque singer so I created the Muttley Machine
Not sure I leave some mp3s up as long as they should but everything progresses in real time when it's me
Another go at the Laser 558 era
Finkin all the time , guess it's natural
1D by the Early Burds (which is how much it cost to make)
Third Can't recording Tango Mango -I'll post the rest once Suno can work out how not repeat same violin lines
Electric Thangs .. Sticky Fingers next or Parachute
Illustration Brendan McCarthy -I had a load of Doorsy songs I'm colouring Zenith at the moment so hopefully this will link to next post seamlesly -Lux is in Red Dragon the Zenith spin off too , might compile a Zenith soundtrack at some point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hypsville 365AD Playlist 45
My first Hip Hop Artist album (loosely based on Beastie Boys but sounds nothing like them although it's about that era) Suno have F...
-
Latest album and session creations from Suno starting with Fatal Gasp -Gaspadelica (1991 Cremation Records) Exile on Stella Street (1972)...
-
Johnny Red -Story Tom Tully -Art Joe Colquhoun -Colours-John O'Hagan 3 huge scans -a massive thanks to John Freeman of Down the Tube...
-
Scout Walker sings Jacques Brel lol -learning how to colour with Archie Goodwin and Al Williamson's newspaper strips from 1981- also lo...












No comments:
Post a Comment