Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Hypsville365ad Playlist 26

Latest recording From Fatal Gasp "Give Over Give Off" .They didn't write title on artwork .



Another Attempt at making a Hip Hop Record this time P.E are the Inspiration although sounds more Brit Hop in places 


 

Astrid, Jane , Kathy and Cynthia the Silver Ramonas -Fab Merseybeat for the 21st Century


 



"Rock or Roll?" that is the question .. The Final Silver Ramons album before John goes into exile for five years 

  on Johns Birthday which is my birthday too  (if he was still around and he is as a spirit he'd be 100 )a bit of robo jazz 


 It'll be a while before I do another Zinc Doodlebug recording and I can't return to the Yardbrushes so I decided to compile a comp of Yardbrush and Doodlebugs guitarists session work


 The Nefarious Horse Brothers next records gonna be more Banjo heavy so that'll a bit of a departure from the psych folk sound found here,


 

 Third eponymous Album from Bison Quahog 


 Reign in Light a Light Entertainment Thrash Metal Crossover 

There's also the Third Mr Alias record "Times Need a Changing "but I'll post the art once all the songs are written  as I want to add them to the artwork 

Output of recordings will slow down somewhat since Suno changed things around the song lyrics are mainly my creations as are all these mad concepts-check out the sidebar to give them a listen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypsville365ad Playlist 26

Latest recording From Fatal Gasp "Give Over Give Off" .They didn't write title on artwork . Another Attempt at making a Hip H...