Sunday 26 November 2023

The Cursed Earth -Colouring Project -Chapter 1 Forbidden Fruit!

I've coloured this  Mike McMahon page before with much more murkier sloshy colours (tried to go for something different from original it didn't work for me https://johnohvision.blogspot.com/2023/03/colouring-project-judge-dredd-cursed.html ) like the Action cover the other week if it's not broke don;t fix it so in this instance it's far closer to the original as it's a truimphant image - plus had to make the Landraider more like the Matchbox toy (I can't wait till the next centrespead as it's one of the best ) I think Mike was about 22 or 23 when he drew these pages -Genius but through hard work The Cursed Earth Episode One -Story Pat Mills-Art Mike McMahon Lettering Tom Frame

Only 200 odd pages to go (which is nothing compared to Charleys War and Slaine ...which I've been working on over the week as well as Darkies Mob .. trying out different stories lately gives me a reason to get out of bed .. R.I.P Red O'Donnell whose early adventures with Dredd can be read in the novellas The Rightous Man and Fallen Angel by Michael Carroll I hope Year Four is in the pipeline as that would be a major event in the Dreddverse the outbreak of Civil War between Mega City One and Texas City..I'm hoping that's canon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...