Tuesday 15 November 2022

Charleys War Colouring Project-Episode 8


 


I aimed for Rememberance Sunday to complete these pages -then thought I might ruin things if I go too fast  -and it struck me everyday is rememberance day it has to be for me at least.  Finally a new vid on Charley deserves to be known to wider and younger audience,


This dude should buy this version -all re-scanned from original artwork by a member of the Damned and what I'm using to colour these pages 

 

Bit of Cam -I would do more but scanners been awkward I need a grown up to fix it.
Lee Marvin directed by Coppola is how I'm gonna approach this but that will be a while off the red borders a nod to Blazing Combat comics Fighting Mann by Alan Hebden and Cam the Man Kennedy theres a hardback alongside some classic Mike Western War Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...