Saturday 5 November 2022

Anderson PSI Division Colouring Project Part 3


 




Story Alan Grant and John Wagner -Art Cliff Robinson -lettering Tom Frame.

This was my third attempt at these pages-as  I started these directly after the last episode back in 2020 but then computer crashed and I lost nearly everything then it happened a second time earlier this year (I'd also nearly completed colouring four pages of Charleys War that was some of my best colouring  I lost those pages too hence the lack of Charley in recent times -but I'm aiming for Rememberance Sunday for those pages trouble is my eyes now playing up my eye is now a heavy consumer of Optrex so I have to lay off colouring till eye heals which is difficult  as I'm kind of addicted to my work/fun (not work if it don't pay but it is work none the less as I'm paid in whether it turns out well or not.

Early Cliff Robinson  more to come plus a few Dredd posters from that era too -I guess Brett may of gone to draw some Johnny Nemo and Sindy Shade for Strange Days  which was also 1985 but he'd return for The Posssesssed which hopefully I'll get around to colouring once this story is concluded 

Talking of Strange Days gutted to hear about Brendan retiring from the drawing board with my recent problems with my eyes I can empathise I'm hoping this is just temporary -when you're as creative as Brendan theres always a way.

Always liked Brendan's Titan covers for Judge Dredd but he'd change the style of Dredd week after week the helmet would grow and become more flared even Steve Dillion started drawing drawing Joes  bucket  in this style  but this is more like the Dredd that appears on the Titan Covers and the Wally Squad which is a more classical look for Dredd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...