Sunday 23 October 2022

Colouring Project -Star Wars-Bounty Hunter on Ord Mantell(Part 4-6)


 Yep I know it's not  Star Wars but Al  Williamson is Star Wars  as far as I'm concerned but a Blade Runner  adaptation re-colour is one of many  things on my mind -this cover I may come back to later and seeing as I have the Blade Runner  dvd I'd try to colour the story as close to the movie as possible (it would give me a much needed lesson in subtly too) But here's a video all about the 1982 adaptation


I read the comic before seeing the movie on vhs tape many moons ago in Return of the Jedi Weekly back in the days of C.Y.R.I.L pity comics don't have soundtracks.. but onto the main event which is a few more re coloured scans from Newspaper strips Hope you like them.. Story Archie Goodwin -Art  Al Williamson .
Colour scheme is mainly influenced by Ralph heres a wee playlist in honor of the great man Watched Light & Magic series the other week  which is well worth investigating if you have Disney Plus - not sure when next Star Wars colouring will drop I'll be colouring lots of things over the weeks (I've had a very productive weekend thx to finding my copy of Colour Like Carlos which will be the subject of a future post but hopefully before Andor season 1 concludes -music from last episode for the space Miami (or Brighton )planet .

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...