Tuesday 19 July 2022

Anderson Psi Division Colouring Project-Part 2


 How  I spent my heatwave day.. colouring this old gem -original was very green -but always nice to revisit these old Brian Bolland Eagle covers -and MickMcMahon  too -big thx to Chris Weston for posting  black and white scan  .

Back to summer 1985 - this story and Chopper Supersurf 7 were rockin my universe.

Story : John Wagner/Alan Grant-Art Brett Ewins -Lettering :Tom Frame.

















Actually these pages take me back to 2020- I had a long break from colouring this story but came back to it when Covid 19  reared it's ugly mug - rough time lost my best mate -my Mum's future was also uncertain so to deal with such things got back into the colouring -helped me more than swallowing a  load  of slosh - so I'm thankful that John Alan  Brett and Tom created these pages in first place - still working on following episode featuring Cliff Robinson'e artwork - learning things everyday so it'll differ a bit from these pages.


More Classic Brett Dredd in this video

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...