Thursday, 16 January 2025

Fallout 4-Star Outlaws Playlist 3

Time for third massive slice of intergalactic cake .

 

I'll leave you with a few more screenshots -I'm gonna be mega-busy this year - my latest epic script is set ten years before the Phantom Menace where Mace Windu has to search for two missing Jedi , I'm colouring a few of Ralph McQuarries designs amongst others so as you read theres illustrations ala Jackanory to give the reader an idea  how the story will look visually once I've got first part of the script ready I'll post it here... but back to Fallout 4

Skeleton Crew ended yesterday-deserves a season 2 -Jod needs to hang with Luke -Jude was excellent I hope he gets to play Johnny Nemo someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Charleys War- Fanart Colouring Project Episode 16 +Charleys Blitz part Two"

Charleys War Cover by Joe Colquhoun from near the end of Battle Action Forces run in the mid to late 80's then it became something silli...