Friday 23 September 2022

Colouring Project -The Sarge in Sicily


 















Story Gerry Finley Day -Art Mike Western and Mike Dorey (Inks episode 6) It's me birthday today just Hit 50  Feel like Ole Jim here so that's a good thing..smokes like the  trooper he is and he knows what he's doing  Really great they've printed a volume of The Sarges early adventures in France and North Africa all in its original black and white and colour centre spreads ... mission accomplished I can scan these pages eventually  I get a David Lean vibe from North African story line real epic stuff to come colour wise.in the future.

This was gonna be my comic blog but after Summers computer crash I lost password to other blog 

http://hipsville365ad.blogspot.com/  (haven't posted since Obi Wan was about to launch) but usual thing I do there is come up with a hip and groovy playlist .. need some sound tonight really celebrating my birthday tommorow with friends and family  started this playlist waay back lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

FallOut 4 Thee Playlist.

 My Fallout Fallout4 playlist meaning it's based on the original games and tv show for a change (I've done Star Wars, The Avengers, ...